Showing 17–32 of 41 results
-11%Buy Kalma 0.5mg. It does not contain all of the available information. It does not take the place of talking to your doctor or pharmacist. All medicines have benefits and risks. Your doctor has weighed the risks of you taking Kalma against the benefits they expect it will have for you.
KALMA (ALPRAZOLAM) 0.5MG (50 TABLETS)$250.00 – $1,000.00
Buy Kalma 1mg
What is in this leafletBuy Kalma 1mg. It does not contain all of the available information. It does not take the place of talking to your doctor or pharmacist. All medicines have benefits and risks. Your doctor has weighed the risks of you taking Kalma against the benefits they expect it will have for you
KALMA (ALPRAZOLAM) 1MG X 50 TABLETS$300.00 – $1,000.00
Using the outer needle cap, unscrew the needle and dispose of it safely into a sharps container. Do not share needles, cartridges or injection devices. Do not reuse needles. Leave the cartridge in the reusable pen until it needs to be replaced.
LANTUS SOLOSTAR (INSULIN) 1X 3ML PEN (100IU/ML)$110.00
What it looks likeKalma comes in 4 strengths:
- Kalma 0.25 – white, oval, scored tablet, marked AL?0.25 and G
- Kalma 0.5 – pale pink, oval, scored tablet, marked AL?0.5 and G
- Kalma 1 – pale blue, oval, scored tablet, marked AL?1.0 and G
- Kalma 2 – white, oblong, triple scored tablet, marked ?A?L? and ?G?2?.
MYLAN KALMA (ALPRAZOLAM) 2MG X 50 TABLETS$330.00 – $1,060.00
- Inject NovoRapid® under the skin (subcutaneous injection) as shown to you by your doctor or diabetes education nurse.
- NovoRapid® may be injected into the abdomen, thighs, buttocks or upper arms.
- Remember to change your injection site regularly as shown to you by your doctor or diabetes education nurse.
- In an emergency, the insulin contained within NovoRapid® FlexPen® is suitable for intravenous administration, under medical supervision only. For emergency use, the insulin must first be withdrawn from FlexPen® into a syringe. Discard your FlexPen® after emergency use.
- If you use NovoRapid® and another type of insulin, you must use a separate insulin delivery system for each type of insulin.
NOVORAPID FLEXPEN (100IU/ML)$110.00
-0%NOVOTROPIN is used to treat:
- Short stature caused by the lack of growth hormone. NOVOTROPIN promotes the growth of the long bones (for example, upper legs) in children with reduced height due to lower than normal levels of growth hormone.
- Reduced growth in girls with Turner syndrome. Turner syndrome is a genetic disorder found in females. The condition may cause short stature and ovaries to not fully develop.
- Children with Prader-Willi syndrome. Prader-Willi syndrome is a genetic disorder that may cause short stature, low muscle tone and a constant feeling of hunger. NOVOTROPIN helps to improve growth and body composition. It also helps to reduce excessive fat and improve muscle mass. Diet restrictions may still be necessary during treatment with NOVOTROPIN .
- Children with kidney disease, to help them grow at a normal rate.
- Adults who do not produce enough natural growth hormone.
NOVOTROPIN HGH 100IU KIT$598.00 – $999.00
IngredientsInactive ingredients: Excipients core:
- maize starch
- behenoyl polyoxylglycerides
- lactose monohydrate
- medium chain triglycerides
- castor oil – hydrogenated
- colloidal anhydrous silica
- magnesium stearate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- stearic acid
- titanium dioxide
- indigo carmine aluminium lake (5mg tablets only)
- 815063 Spectracol Green Lake (80mg tablets only)
OXICODONE SANDOZ 40MG X 28 TABLETS$499.00 – $799.00
Effects of oxycodoneUse of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug and follow your doctor’s prescription. Contact your doctor if you are concerned about the side effects of oxycodone. Oxycodone affects everyone differently, but the effects may include:
- pain relief
- dizziness or faintness
- confusion and difficulty concentrating
- euphoria or negative mood
- stiff muscles
- dry mouth
- stomach ache and nausea
- difficulty urinating
- slow pulse
- excess sweating, flushing and itching
- mild allergic rash or hives (see your doctor promptly).
OXYCODONE BLUES IMPORTS 30MG X 100 TABLETS$780.00 – $1,150.00
Oxycodone 80mg for sale in Australia
SIDE EFFECTSTell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking Oxycodone. This medicine helps most people with severe pain, but they may have unwanted side effects in some people. All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. As for other medicines of this type, that is opioid analgesics, many side effects tend to reduce over time, with the exception of constipation. This means that the longer you take this medicine, the less it may cause problems for you. Your doctor has weighed the risks of this medicine against the benefits they expect it will have for you. Do not be alarmed by the following lists of side effects. You may not experience any of them. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have.
Buy Oxycodone 80mg Australia
OXYCONTIN (OXYCODONE) 80MG X 28 TABLETS$699.00 – $1,199.00
Buy OxyNorm 10mg AustraliaTake OxyNorm capsules every 4 to 6 hours or as directed by your doctor. If you begin to experience pain and you are taking your OxyNorm capsules as prescribed, contact your doctor as your dosage may have to be reviewed.
OXYNORM 10MG X 20 CAPSULES$299.00 – $499.00
-8%All strengths of PERCOCET also contain the following inactive ingredients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized cornstarch. and stearic acid. In addition, the 2.5 mg/325 mg strength contains FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake and the 5 mg/325 mg strength contains FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake. The 7.5 mg/325 mg strength contains FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake. The 10 mg/325 mg strength contains D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake. The 7.5 mg/325 mg and 10 mg/325 mg strengths may also contain corn starch.
PERCOCET IMPORTS 5/325MG X 100 TABLETS$600.00 – $995.00
-26%In vitro results suggest that Physeptone undergoes hepatic N-demethylation by cytochrome P450 enzymes, principally CYP3A4, CYP2B6, CYP2C19 and to a lesser extent by CYP2C9 and CYP2D6. Coadministration of Physeptone with CYP inducers of these enzymes may result in a more rapid metabolism and potential for decreased effects of Physeptone, whereas administration with CYP inhibitors may reduce metabolism and potentiate methadones effects. Although antiretroviral drugs such as efavirenz, nelfinavir, nevirapine, ritonavir, lopinavir+ritonavir combination are known to inhibit CYPs, they are shown to reduce the plasma levels of Physeptone, possibly due to their CYP induction activity. Therefore, drugs administered concomitantly with Physeptone should be evaluated for interaction potential; clinicians are advised to evaluate individual response to drug therapy. More: https://www.ndrugs.com/?s=physeptone
physeptone-10mg-tablets-20-methadone$225.00 – $2,050.00
What it looks like25 mg – White hard gelatin capsule, marked “Pfizer PGN 25” with black ink. 75mg – White and orange hard gelatin capsule, marked “Pfizer PGN 75” with black ink. 150mg – White hard gelatin capsule, marked “Pfizer PGN 150” with black ink. 300mg – White and orange hard gelatin capsule, marked “Pfizer PGN 300” with black ink. Each pack contains 56 capsules.
PREGABALIN (LYRICA) 300 MG X 56 CAPSULES$299.00 – $499.00
-4%Rivotril® (generically known as clonazepam) is a benzodiazepine medication that’s often prescribed to people who have epilepsy or some other kind of seizure disorder. Klonopin® is another common brand name for basically the same chemical formula. It is also prescribed for panic disorders
RIVOTRIL (CLONAZEPAM) 2MG X 100 TABLETS$299.00 – $499.00