Showing all 2 results
-4%Test E may cause toxic reactions and allergic reactions in infants and children up to 3 years old. Your doctor will measure your blood testosterone levels before starting treatment and occasionally during the treatment at the end of an injection interval and adjust your dose as necessary.
10ML TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 250 MG/ML
- Inject NovoRapid® under the skin (subcutaneous injection) as shown to you by your doctor or diabetes education nurse.
- NovoRapid® may be injected into the abdomen, thighs, buttocks or upper arms.
- Remember to change your injection site regularly as shown to you by your doctor or diabetes education nurse.
- In an emergency, the insulin contained within NovoRapid® FlexPen® is suitable for intravenous administration, under medical supervision only. For emergency use, the insulin must first be withdrawn from FlexPen® into a syringe. Discard your FlexPen® after emergency use.
- If you use NovoRapid® and another type of insulin, you must use a separate insulin delivery system for each type of insulin.
NOVORAPID FLEXPEN (100IU/ML)$110.00