Showing the single result
-0%NOVOTROPIN is used to treat:
- Short stature caused by the lack of growth hormone. NOVOTROPIN promotes the growth of the long bones (for example, upper legs) in children with reduced height due to lower than normal levels of growth hormone.
- Reduced growth in girls with Turner syndrome. Turner syndrome is a genetic disorder found in females. The condition may cause short stature and ovaries to not fully develop.
- Children with Prader-Willi syndrome. Prader-Willi syndrome is a genetic disorder that may cause short stature, low muscle tone and a constant feeling of hunger. NOVOTROPIN helps to improve growth and body composition. It also helps to reduce excessive fat and improve muscle mass. Diet restrictions may still be necessary during treatment with NOVOTROPIN .
- Children with kidney disease, to help them grow at a normal rate.
- Adults who do not produce enough natural growth hormone.
NOVOTROPIN HGH 100IU KIT$598.00 – $999.00